Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Saturday, August 5, 2017

San Antonio Coffee / Houston Coffee and Food

 land of a thousand hills coffee - cypress, tx: cortado
 estate coffee - san antonio: espresso
 local coffee - san antonio
 san antonio
 top sushi - cypress, tx: viva las vegas roll
 local coffee
 menger hotel - san antonio
 the alamo
 brown coffee - san antonio: espresso
 menger hotel: cool painting
 theory coffee - san antonio: cappuccinos 
 estate coffee: the old man / representing / the D
 local coffee: cappuccino
 top sushi: salmon sushi
theory coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment