Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Houston Coffee / Food

 tiger den: tonkotsu
 throughgood coffee: espresso
 blacksmith coffee
 retrospect coffee: 
 retrospect coffee: espresso dialed in nice!

 land of a thousand hills coffee: smooooooth cortado
 tiger den: yakitori
 grandmother's fried chicken
 tout suite: some pours 
 tout suite: jive turkey #3
 tout suite: some pours
 tout suite: some pours
tout suite: some pours

No comments:

Post a Comment