Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Houston: Coffee / Food

 throughgood coffee: 
 morningstar coffee: flat white
 boomtown coffee: espresso de el salvado perfecto
 throughood coffee: espresso
 throughgood coffee: cleanest shoes of any barista in houston
 dolce neve: sake flavored gelato!
 tiger den: tonkotsu
 throughgood coffee: Guatemalan espresso perfecto
 blacksmith coffee
 retrospect coffee
 retrospect coffee: Costa Rican espresso from Amaya dialed in nice
 throughgood coffee

 tiger den: pandan custard donuts are amazing

 tiger den: yakitori
 grandma's cookin
 tout suite: old fashioned jive turkey stare down
 made in usa
throughgood coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment