Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Thursday, June 8, 2017

 Cafe Marrese
 Ramen Tatsuya: Tonkotsu...Mmmm
 throughgood coffee: flat white, quite tasty
 throughgood coffee
 Blacksmith Coffee: Flat White
 Cafe Marrese: Jive Turkeys
 Morningstar Coffee: Jive turkey meet up
 The Punisher
 Ramen Tatsuya: Brussel Sprout things, very tasty
 Cafe Marrese: Espresso
Morningstar Coffee: Cortado

No comments:

Post a Comment