Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

 Lola
 Boomtown Coffee: Jive Turkey
 Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee: Cortado
 Greenway Coffee
 Tout Suite: Beverage
 Tout Suite: Trying to get better like other jive turkey baristas
 Tout Suite: Latte
 throughgood coffee: flat white on point
 Tout Suite: vintage photo for a vintage cat
 Tout Suite: Wearing his hat like a boss
 Greenway Coffee: An enjoyable beverage
 Greenway Plaza
 throughood coffee
 Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee
 Lola: Chocolate chip pancakes
 Wife's keys
Houston Zen Center

No comments:

Post a Comment