Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Saturday, June 10, 2017

 Stinson's - Austin, TX: Excellent breakfast tacos
 Seventh Flag Coffee - Austin, TX: Tasty Espresso
 Fleet Coffee - Austin, TX: Colombian espresso on point
 Seventh Flag Coffee - Austin, TX: Nice cortado
 Fleet Coffee - Austin, TX: Good service. Good coffee.
 Figure 8 Coffee Purveyors - Austin, TX: A sweet flat white

 Figure 8 Coffee Purveyors - Austin, TX: Pleasant morning light
 A leaf  stuck / In a crack / How bout that?
 Flat Track Coffee - Austin, TX: Chill spot

 Flat Track Coffee - Austin, TX: Man this was a smooth flat white
 Tiny Boxwood's - Austin, TX: Damn these cookies are delicious
 Austin, TX
 Tiny Boxwoods - Austin, TX
Tiny Boxwood's - Austin, TX: Always a pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment