Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Friday, May 12, 2017

 Cafe Marrese: Good folks, making good coffee
 through good coffee: jive turkey making coffee
 throughgood coffee
 Blacksmith Coffee
 Tout Suite: Jive turkey #7
 Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee: Chocolate Chip Cookie
 through good coffee: flat white
 Tout Suite: Framed Tulip attemtp
 Tout Suite
 Cafe Marrese
 Tout Suite: The 'Jive Turkey' cortado w/ mocha and sweet condensed milk
 Tout Suiter4
 Tout Suite
 Cafe Marrese: Late
Tout Suite: Latte

Tout Suite: Teaching Houston Dash how to make coffee lol

throughgood coffee
Houston Rockets game 6 summed up
Tout Suite
Blacksmith Coffee: Flat White
Tout Suite
Tout Suite: Houston Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment