Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Thursday, April 20, 2017


 Boomtown Coffee: Espresso
 Pro-ject Essential Turntable
 The Punsiher
 Throughgood Coffee: Espresso
 Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee: Cortado
 Blacksmith Coffee: Flat White

 Greenway Coffee: Espresso
 Rotting Gas Pump
 Throughgood Coffee: A little pitter patter / As the mellow rain / Tap-dances on the metal roof 
 Tout Suite: Latte
 Houston Zen Center
 Tout Suite: Grilled Cheese
 Throughgood Coffee: Sit here, I shall
 Greenway Coffee: Cortado
Toyota Center: Houston Rockets playoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment