Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Saturday, December 17, 2016

 Blacsmith Coffee: Afternoon sun / Hitting my jeans / A pleasant warmth
 Boomtown Coffee: Winged tulip's day
 Taco shadows
 Top Sushi: Viva Las Vegas Roll and Salmon sushi
 Boomtown Coffee: Flat White
 Gma's crochet
 The glowing doggie
 Land of A Thousand Hills Coffee: A cool steady breeze / To accompany / This warm cortado
Houston Zen Center: Time to sit on a cushion and stare at the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment