Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Friday, September 30, 2016

 Cafe Marrese: Flat white
 Cafe Marrese: Tomato basil soup
 Bottom of stairs
 Pigeons...Colluding...On the roof
 Pigeons...Taking...Flight


 Old couple...Eating breakfast...By the tranquil pond



 The last drop...Of morning dew...On a fallen leaf

 Squad rolling up



 Blacksmith Coffeehouse: Flat White
 Morning dew...Morning crew...Morning zoo

Blacksmith Coffeehouse: Flat White

No comments:

Post a Comment