Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Friday, July 29, 2016

 Goorin Odis Lee fedora
 Making unimportant phone calls
 Domino Park
 Domino Park (Little Havana, Miami): Cubans uninterested in karate
 Cafe Curuba
 Cafe Curuba: Pandebono. Mmm.
 Cafe Curuba: Delightful flat white
 Cafe Demetrio: Delicious espresso
 Cafe Demetrio: Beef empanadas. You can eat with your left or right hand. Your choice.
 Ft Lauderdale
 Ft Lauderdale: Disgusting view
 Ft Lauderdale: Yuck!
 Ft Lauderdale: On the sandy beach...Two men playing frisbee...Not a care in the world
 Ft Lauderdale Ocean's Grille: Facing the ocean...Smooth bourbon...Soothing waves
 Ft Lauderdale Ocean's grille: Very tasty lobster and shrimp mac n cheese
 Gotcha

No comments:

Post a Comment