Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Sunday, July 3, 2016

 Cafe Marrese: A quite lovely espresso
 Cafe Marrese: Put this chocolate cake in your mouth. There is a 99.34% chance you will not regret it.



 Blacksmith Coffee Shop: Flat White
 Residue
 Catalina Coffee Shop...Whaling blues harmonica...And muffled conversations
 Straw wrapper
 Unidentified plant
 If anyone has claimed you have a screw loose, I may have found it
 Ford Punisher
 Boomtown Coffee Shop: Flat White
 Gelazzi
 Jaxton's Bistro: Crab Bruchetta. Very tasty.
 Jaxton's Bistro: Smoked salmon crepe. Very flavorful! Not too salty like some places.
 Land of Thousand Hills Coffee Shop: Roll of cinnamon. Quite tasty.
Gelazzi: Chocolate hazelnut italian ice cream. Perfect on a hot summer afternoon in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment