Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Everybody has enlightenment. But most people don't know it."-Zen Master Dae Kwang

"If you let go of thinking for one second, you're a one second Buddha. If you let go of thinking for two seconds, you're a two second Buddha. If you let go of thinking for three seconds, you're a three second Buddha."-Zen Master Dae Kwang

"Most important, is to wake up just now. When you're sitting, just sit. When you're eating, just eat. When you're driving, just drive. Let go of the thinking, that's it. Enlightenment is not complicated. We just think it is."-Zen Master Dae Kwang

No comments:

Post a Comment