Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

 Discarded coffee cup...Occupying...A parking space
 Cafe Marrese: Smooth espresso and always a very tasty biscotti

 Biscotti crumbs
 Biscotti crumbs
 Down House: Still the best chicken & waffles my wife and I have had to date.
 Blacksmith Coffee Shop: Wife not much of a coffee drinker, but even she very much enjoyed the mocha. Nice chocolatey flavor.
 Kata Robata: Delicious salmon and tuna sushi

 Kata Robata: Tonkotsu Ramen was fantastic! Extremely flavorful


Above the storm clouds...Is a blue sky...Waiting its turn

Lone wolf shopping cart

No comments:

Post a Comment