Hello. My name is Rob. I like to practice Zen, write haiku, share quotes, take pictures, make coffee, and drink coffee. May this site be dedicated to sharing these interests.

"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.”-Bodhidharma

"When I chop wood, I chop wood. When I carry water, I carry water."-Layman Pang

"You make, You get."-Zen Master Byok Am Sunim

Friday, September 4, 2015

Memphis, TN

 Solid BBQ


 Blue Plate Cafe chocolate chip pancakes

 Informative and interesting museum


 Beale st







 Mississippi River

 Cherry mac n cheese anyone?
 Delicious BBQ!

 City & State Coffee House

 City & State Coffee House...Exquisite...Latte



 Gus's World Famous...Fried chicken...Hands down the best



 Empty lot...A lonely brick...Occupies


 Afternoon...Walking Beale st...Nice Mercury!






 Going back to Houston...Houston...Houston


No comments:

Post a Comment